A Terrific Twenty-Four Hours

The possibilities are endless when you are invisible for twenty-four hours! If I was invisible I would steal as many credit cards as I can, trick everyone I know, and visit the world. Firstly, I would steal as many credit cards as I can because then I could spend all of them after that day to have loads of money to shop, provide for my family and friends, and donate to organizations of my choice. I would only steal one of their credit cards if they had multiple though to not steal all of their money. Next, I would trick everyone I knew to surprise them with my “appearance” because it would be fun to see their reactions. I would love to see what they would think if I started to talk to my friends and family as I would stroll into school for a couple of hours jumping through classrooms. Lastly, I would travel the world. I would ride a flight with many seats left to go for free as I would only have to pay for the way back! I want to travel to Paris, France so if there is an open fight I would love to jump on with no price. It would be even more enjoyable if I got to bring a friend too! As you can see, it would be very fun to be invisible for twenty-four hours!