20% Project -Week 1

Hi, my name is Mia and for my 20% project I have chosen to learn about calligraphy. This week, my goal was to learn the capital and lowercase letters of A through L. I accomplished this goal, and learned how to write some words with those letters including chalk, bad, glad, and back. I used a calligraphy work book to learn my letters and words today. I struggled seeing the difference between the way the capital and lowercase letters looked from the style that was shown through the workbook and wish I have bought a real calligraphy pen before this so it would be easier to write. Because I couldn’t see the difference between the uppercase and lowercase letters, I will adjust next week to find letters with more significance between each other on YouTube. Before next Friday, I will also find and buy a calligraphy fountain pen on Amazon. My plan for what I need to complete next week, is to finish learning how to write letters M through Z in uppercase and lowercase. I am so happy I chose calligraphy as my 20% project because I think it would be a great skill I could use in real life situations. Thank you for reading!