Beloved Bedroom

My favorite room in my home is my bedroom. My bedroom is decorated with gold dots, on the white walls and has more gold accents throughout the room including my gold body-length mirror, hanging picture display frame, pencil holder, and lamp. My bed has a light teal frame, white comforter with teal bedsheets, and a gray accent pillow and blanket hanging off my bed. My desk is a light wood and I have a white desk chair. One of the reasons I love my bedroom is my bed. It’s so comfy and I love getting a good night’s sleep in it. I also love the way my bed looks with the teals, whites, and grays. Another reason my bedroom is my favorite room in my house is my closet. I love my closet because it holds all my clothes and books. I love figuring out my outfits in the morning with all my clothes and organizing my clothes by color and type. Lastly, I love my bedroom because of my books and bean bag chair. I love taking time to read in my room in my bean bag chair in any sparred time! As you can see, my bedroom is my favorite room in the house for these three reasons!